Traditional Asian Potpourri
Net Weight : 180 g. / 6.35 oz.
Duration : 2 - 3 months
Price : 600 Baht
Experience the sentiment of Asian ways of life through our Traditional Asian Potpourri made of hand-pick petals, fine local herbs, and pure aromatic oil. It can be placed or hung in closed or opened spaces to diffuse pleasant odor. The potpourri can last up to 2-3 months.
1. The Traditional Asian Potpourri is suitable for small and closed area e.g. wardrobes, drawers, suitcases, cars, etc. It can be used in the larger area such as bathroom, dressing table, or dinning table but it will not provide much coverage.
2. To make your potpourri last longer, avoid placing it in the high temperature or windy area.
3. Open the lid to diffuse the scent in the desired area and close it properly after use.
4. For decoration and sensation, put the potpourri into the glass or ceramic bowls and leave them around the house.
1. The Traditional Asian Potpourri will slowly diffuse and its scent will fade away towards time.
2. The potpourri is not suitable for the broad or opened area. For wide area of coverage, try using aromatic candle, oil burner, or room perfume diffuser instead.
3. To diffuse the potpourri in the wide area, warm it in the oil burner (without water).
4. Once the scent of potpourri is faded, you can enhance its scent by spraying the room spray onto the potpourri. Try creating new scents by blending different scents together.
1. Asian Vintage Blossom
Contains : Chinese Orange Blossom, Indian Jasmine, Damask Rose, Clove Buds, Bergamot Peel, Peppermint.
2. Salween Moon Tale
Contains : Millingtonia, Wrightia, Indian Jasmine, White Champaka.
3. Emerald Tea Time
Contains : Tea Leaves, Neroli, Lemon Flower, East Indian Sandalwood.
4. Imperial Garden
Contains : Bergamot Peel, Japanese Green Tea, Green Apple Tea.
5. Bengal Morning Rain
Contains : Lemon Flower, Kaffir Lime, Green Lime, Chinese Mandarin.
Contains : Tasmanian Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Siam Sweet Basil.