Aromatherapy Pure Essential Oil (Blended Scent)
Net Weight : 10 ml. / 0.34 fl.oz.
Price : 480 Baht
Enliven your body and mind with our Pure Essential Oils that are carefully treated from planting, harvesting to handling. Containing within our essential oils are over 500 pure botanical essences with rich therapeutic properties that benefit your body and mind. Essential oil can be used both for inhalation and absorption e.g. diffusing essential oil with oil burner, dropping an essential oil onto the tissue paper or the pillow, mixing a few drops of essential oil with the massage oil, or any other applications as desire.
1. Directly Inhalation : Drop around 1-2 drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball, a handkerchief, a tissue paper, a collar, or a pillow to relish with its aroma.
2. Steam Inhalation : Drop 4-5 drops of essential oil with desirable therapeutic properties into hot water, then cover your head with towel and breathe through the nose. Keep eyes closed.
3. Aromatic Oil Burner : Drop 8-15 drops of essential oil into the water in the burner and heat the water. For the best diffusion effect, make sure that the water temperature is around 50-55 °C. Too high water temperature will make the oil evaporate too rapid.
4. Sauna : Drop 10-15 drops of essential oil into the water and stir to blend the mixture together. Pour the water onto the sauna stone to diffuse the aroma. Relax in the sauna to allow your skin to absorb the therapeutic essences.
5. Hot/Cold Compression : Drop 10-15 drops of essential oil into the hot/cold water. Soak the towel into the water and lightly squeeze it. Place the towel on the desirable area. Hot compression helps relieving the stomachache, menstrual pain as well as pains and aches. Cold compression helps relieving the flu, swelling, and inflammation.
6. Bath : Drop 15-20 drops of essential oil into the warm water in the bathtub and stir well. Soak in the water for 15-20 minutes to allow the aroma to absorb into your skin and to inhale the aromatic properties that nourish your body and mind.
7. Massage : Mix the essential oil with base oil to enjoy the benefits of aromatic essence while massaging. For example, try blending 5 drops of essential oil with 10 ml. of Sweet Almond oil. Massage helps enhancing the absorption of the nutrients as well as easing up body and mind.
1. The simplest way to enjoy the aromatic essence without any hassles is by dropping 3-5 drops of essential oil into the candle tear e.g. Tea Light Candle, Pillar Candle (beware not to drop the oil directly into the flame). The heat from the melting wax will help evaporating the scent into the air.
3. To ensure the quality of the essential oil, always purchase from the reliable sources and only choose those that are contained in the amber or cobalt blue bottles.
4. It is not advisable for pregnant women, infants, toddlers, and young children to use essential oil. It is best to consult with a practitioner before use.
5. To preserve the therapeutic healing properties of the oil, keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Once the bottle is opened, use it up within 6-12 months.
1. Relaxing Blend
1.1 The Orient
Contains : Siamese Black Pepper, Indonesian Clove, Ylang Ylang.
Properties : Muscular Pain, Anorexia, Digestion, Fever, Insomnia , Memory.
1.2 The Midnight
Contains : Brazilian Rosewood, English Lavender, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood.
Properties : Travel Sickness, Painful Menstruation, Migraine, Insomnia, Allergies.
Contains : English Lavender, Geranium, Lemon.
Properties : Muscular Pain, Painful Menstruation, Migraine, Hangover, Allergies, Jetlag, Digestion, Cellulite.
2. Refreshing Blend
Contains : Peppermint, English Lavender, Geranium.
Properties : Respiratory Problems, Painful Menstruation, Migraine, Hangover, Allergies, Insect Repellent.
Contains : English Lavender, Zingiber (Ginger), Eucalyptus.
Properties : Respiratory Problems, Migraine, Hangover, Allergies, Asthma, Fever, Jet Lag.
2.3 Rain Forest
Contains : Siamese Lemongrass, English Lavender, Siamese Sweet Basil, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange.
Properties : Poor Circulation, Muscular Pain, Digestion, Allergies, Asthma, Insect Repellent.
3. Romantic Blend
Contains : Clary Sage, English Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium, Ylang Ylang.
Properties : Painful Menstruation, Migraine, Insomnia, Allergies, Jet lag.
Contains : English Lavender, Rosemary, Spanish Sage.
Properties : Memory, Respiratory Problem, Painful Menstruation, Migraine, Insomnia, Insect Repellent.
Contains : Indian Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Rose Geranium, English Lavender, Cedarwood.
Properties : Seduction, Memory, High Blood Pressure, Muscular Pain, Insomnia.