Asian Traditional Herbal Inhaler
Net Weight : 3 g. / 0.10 oz.
Price : 220 Baht
Our Asian Traditional Herbal Inhaler helps refreshing and relieving respiratory problems, flu, nausea, anxiety, etc. It is made from indigenous herbs and spices e.g. chili, clove, black pepper, and coriander seed, blended with pure therapeutic essential oils.
1. Inhale to stimulate the respiratory and nervous system, refresh, revive, clear the mental fog, enhance concentration, relieve stuffy nose, reduce stress and anxiety, and soothe nausea, motion sickness, and sinusitis.
2. Shake well before use to stimulate the diffusion effect.
3. The useful life of the product depends on how often it is used. The more frequent it was opened, the faster the therapeutic oil is evaporated.
1. This Asian Traditional Herbal Inhaler is made from herbs and natural essences. It contains therapeutic properties according to the science of aromatherapy.
2. Herbal aromatic inhaler is an alternative treatment for respiratory and nervous system. It is not to be used in place of medicine but to relieve minor symptoms of sickness.
3. The inhaler is 100% natural and can be used without any side effects.
4. For the best therapeutic results, inhale sufficient amount of the aroma constantly. It can be used as often as desired.
5. There are various scents of inhalers for you to choose from and each scent of the Asian Traditional Herbal Inhaler provides different therapeutic effects e.g. Lavender, Geranium, Lemongrass, etc. All the inhaler contains the base scent of Camphor, Borneol, Wintergreen oil, Lemon Balm oil, and Clove oil.
6. Keep away from heat and sunlight.
1. Chamomile Blue
Properties : Fever, Cold and Flu, Migraine, Premenstrual Stress, Insomnia, Nervous Tension.
Properties : Jet Lag, Hangover, Migraine, Allergies, Nervous Tension.
3. English Lavender
Properties : Allergies, Asthma, Coughs, Sinusitis, Headaches , Premenstrual Stress, Shock.
4. French Rose Geranium
Properties : Jet Lag , Hangover, Migraine , Allergies, Nervous Tension.
5. Chinese Ginger
Properties : Respiratory Problem, Coughs, Sore Throats, Loss of Appetite, Loss of Memory, Nausea, Travel Sickness.
6. Siamese Lemongrass
Properties : Fever, Infection Illness, Headaches, Nervous Exhaustion, Meditation.
7. West Indian Lime
Properties : Cold and Flu, Coughs, Depression, Nervous Exhaustion.
8. Siamese Sweet Basil
Properties : Respiratory Disorders, Cold and Flu, Mental Fatigue, Anxiety, Loss of Memory.
9. Brazilian Rosewood
Properties : Clears the Head , Steadies the nerve, Meditation, Uplifting and Reviving, Stress.
10. Southern China Mandarin
Properties : Uplifting, Revitalizing, Insomnia, Nervous Tension, Anxiety, Promote Appetite.