Aromatherapy Pure Essential Oil (Single Scent)
Net Weight : 10 ml. / 0.34 fl.oz.
Price : 290 - 830 Baht
Perfumer Suggestion :
English Lavender + Tea Tree + Eucalyptus for sanitizing and keeping pet away from the area.
Siamese Lemongrass, Geranium, English Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus for mosquito or insect repellent.
Enliven your body and mind with our Pure Essential Oils that are carefully treated from planting, harvesting to handling. Containing within our essential oils are over 500 pure botanical essences with rich therapeutic properties that benefit your body and mind. Essential oil can be used both for inhalation and absorption e.g. diffusing essential oil with oil burner, dropping an essential oil onto the tissue paper or the pillow, mixing a few drops of essential oil with the massage oil, or any other applications as desire.
1. Directly Inhalation : Drop around 1-2 drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball, a handkerchief, a tissue paper, a collar, or a pillow to relish with its aroma.
2. Steam Inhalation : Drop 4-5 drops of essential oil with desirable therapeutic properties into hot water, then cover your head with towel and breathe through the nose. Keep eyes closed.
3. Aromatic Oil Burner : Drop 8-15 drops of essential oil into the water in the burner and heat the water. For the best diffusion effect, make sure that the water temperature is around 50-55 °C. Too high water temperature will make the oil evaporate too rapid.
4. Sauna : Drop 10-15 drops of essential oil into the water and stir to blend the mixture together. Pour the water onto the sauna stone to diffuse the aroma. Relax in the sauna to allow your skin to absorb the therapeutic essences.
5. Hot/Cold Compression : Drop 10-15 drops of essential oil into the hot/cold water. Soak the towel into the water and lightly squeeze it. Place the towel on the desirable area. Hot compression helps relieving the stomachache, menstrual pain as well as pains and aches. Cold compression helps relieving the flu, swelling, and inflammation.
6. Bath : Drop 15-20 drops of essential oil into the warm water in the bathtub and stir well. Soak in the water for 15-20 minutes to allow the aroma to absorb into your skin and to inhale the aromatic properties that nourish your body and mind.
7. Massage : Mix the essential oil with base oil to enjoy the benefits of aromatic essence while massaging. For example, try blending 5 drops of essential oil with 10 ml. of Sweet Almond oil. Massage helps enhancing the absorption of the nutrients as well as easing up body and mind.
1. The simplest way to enjoy the aromatic essence without any hassles is by dropping 3-5 drops of essential oil into the candle tear e.g. Tea Light Candle, Pillar Candle (beware not to drop the oil directly into the flame). The heat from the melting wax will help evaporating the scent into the air.
2. Eliminate the unpleasant smell from your favourite shoes by dropping 2-3 drops of essential oil onto the cotton balls or tissue papers and place them inside your shoes. The antibacterial properties of the oil will help restraining bacterias that cause the bad smell.
3. Besides Lavender and Tea Tree oils, most of the essential oils are highly concentrate and cannot be applied directly on the skin. To avoid skin irritation, dilute the essential oil with base oil or lotion.
4. To ensure the quality of the essential oil, always purchase from the reliable sources and only choose those that are contained in the amber or cobalt blue bottles.
5. It is not advisable for pregnant women, infants, toddlers, and young children to use essential oil. It is best to consult with a practitioner before use.
6. To preserve the therapeutic healing properties of the oil, keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Once the bottle is opened, use it up within 6-12 months.
Scents / Price
1. Chamomile Blue / 750 Baht
2. Clary Sage / 830 Baht
3. Geranium / 580 Baht
4. English Lavender / 480 Baht
5. French Rose Geranium / 580 Baht
6. Ylang Ylang / 580 Baht
• Herbs & Spices
1. Bergamot / 480 Baht
2. Cajeput / 290 Baht
3. Chinese Cinnamon / 430 Baht
4. Sri Lanka Citronella / 380 Baht
5. Indonesia Clove / 380 Baht
6. Chinese Ginger / 480 Baht
7. Kaffir Lime / 380 Baht
8. Lemon / 430 Baht
9. Siamese Lemongrass / 380 Baht
10. West Indian Lime / 430 Baht
11. Litsea Cubeba / 380 Baht
12. East Indian Palmarosa / 480 Baht
13. Patchouli / 430 Baht
14. Peppermint / 290 Baht
15. Rosemary/ 480 Baht
16. Spearmint / 430 Baht
17. Siamese Sweet Basil / 430 Baht
18. Sweet Marjoram / 680 Baht
19. Tea Tree / 430 Baht
1. Eucalyptus / 290 Baht
2. Cedarwood / 430 Baht
3. Pine / 430 Baht
4. Brazilian Rosewood / 680 Baht
1. Grapefruit / 580 Baht
2. Southern China Mandarin / 430 Baht
3. Orange / 290 Baht
4. Tangerine / 430 Baht