Original Room Perfume Diffuser
Net Weight : 200 ml. / 6.76 fl.oz.
Area : 20 - 25 square meters
Duration : 2 - 3 months
Price : Single Scents 990 Baht, Blended Scents 1,100 Baht, Aromatherapy Blended Scents 1,550 Baht
Perfumer Suggestion :
Bengal Morning Rain + Siamese Lemongrass or Peppermint for Refreshing.
Tobacco + Hay + Javanese Vanilla for A Romantic Atmosphere.
Scent your home with the long lasting aroma of our Room Perfume Diffuser delicately formulated from concentrated aromatic oil. It helps sanitising the air and creating pleasant atmosphere as well as providing soft and alluring scent that lasts around 2-3 months.
1. The Original Perfume Room Diffuser is a great way to alive your home with enchanting aroma, as the reeds soak up the aromatic oil and constantly disperse the scent into the air.
2. The room diffuser is very convenient and safe to use as it doesn’t require heat or flame to diffuse the fragrance. Its coverage is around 20-25 square meters. For the case that you would like to use the diffuser in the wider area, place more bottles in accordance with the size of the space you would like to cover.
3. The room diffuser is suitable for creating subtle aroma that imbues gently in the air all day round.
4. The useful life of this product depends on many factors e.g. size, heat, sunlight, wind, etc. At room temperature, a bottle of the Original Perfume Room Diffuser will lasts for 2-3 months.
1. If you wish to increase the scent, just flip the sticks. However, the more often you flip the sticks, the faster the aromatic oil will run out.
2. To prolong the use of the diffuser, take out the reeds and close the bottle when it’s not in use.
3. Generally, the scent will always float from bottom to top. Therefore, the best way to indulge with the aroma is to place the diffuser slightly lower than the person’s head level. So, you can smell the scent at its best.
4. If the level of the oil in the bottle decreased significantly, there might be some factors that cause the oil to evaporate too quickly such as the heat around the area or the wind. If these are the case, move the diffuser to the area that is not to hot or windy. If you couldn’t find any reasons, try filling the bottle neck with more reeds to prevent the oil from diffusing to quickly.
• Single Scents
1. Himalayan Blue Poppy
2. Sumatra Island Frangipani
3. Northern Indian Jasmine
4. Tasmanian Lavender
5. Lily of the Valley
6. Night Lotus Flower.
8. Nectarine Blossom
9. Neroli Valley
10. Autumn’s Orange Flower
11. Chinese Orange Blossom
12. Moroccan Otto of Rose
13. Egyptian Tuberose
14. Wisteria Blossom
15. Da Nang Garden’s Wrightia
• Herbs & Spices
1. Japanese Green Tea
2. Matcha Green Tea Leaves
3. Jasmine Blossom Tea
4. Lemon Verbena Leaves
5. Lemongrass Siamese
7. Chinese Red Tea
8. French Red Rose Tea
9. Darjeeling Blooming White Tea
10. Silver Needle White Tea
1. Yellow Amber
3. Tripura Cedarwood
4. East Indian Sandalwood
1. Brittanian Yellow Apple
2. Africa Fuerte Avocado
4. Cranberry Harvest
5. Egyptian Fig
7. Ripen Chinese Pear
1. Desert Cactus
2. Sulawesi Black Coffee
4. Green Fir Leaves
5. Green Grass Leaf
8. White Musk
9. Green Seaweed
10. Seagrass Leaves
12. Toffee Sugar Caramel
13. Javanese Vanilla
14. French Sweet Vanilla
• Blended Scents
1. Asian Vintage Blossom
Contains : Chinese Orange Blossom, Indian Jasmine, Damask Rose, Clove Buds, Bergamot Peel, Peppermint.
2. Salween Moon Tale
Contains : Millington, Wrightia, Indian Jasmine, White Champaka.
3. Emerald Tea Time
Contains : Tea Leaves, Neroli, Lemon Flower, East Indian Sandalwood.
4. Imperial Garden
Contains : Bergamot Peel, Japanese Green Tea, Green Apple Tea.
5. Bengal Morning Rain
Contains : Lemon Flower, Kaffir Lime, Green Lime, Chinese Mandarin
Contains : Tasmanian Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Siamese Sweet Basil.
• Aromatherapy Blended Scents
1. Refreshing Blend
Contains : Peppermint, English Lavender, Geranium.
Properties : Vitality, Concentration, Clear Thinking, Colds and Flu, Headache, Allergies.
Contains : Siamese Lemongrass, Camphor, Peppermint, Eucalyptus.
Properties : Meditation, Depression, Mental Exhaustion, Colds and Flu.
2. Relaxing Blend
2.1 The Midnight
Contains : Brazilian Rosewood, English Lavender, Bergamo, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood.
Properties : Balance, Calmness, Travel Sickness, Colds and Flu, Headaches, Nervous Tension.
Contains : Juniper Berry, Pine Scotch, Eucalyptus, Neroli, Bergamot, Cedarwood.
Properties : Calmness, Vitality, Healing, Stress, Anxiety.
3. Romantic Blend
Contains : Indian Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Rose Geranium, English Lavender, Cedarwood.
Properties : Sexuality, Inspiration, Calmness, Memory, Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia.
Contains : English Lavender, Brazilian Rosewood, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Bergamot.
Properties : Emotional Balance, Nervous Tension, Fever, Shock, Migraine, Insomnia.